"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger." Avid bicycle racer in my twenties and thirties. Realized I had to keep pedaling to finish the race! I use that logic in everything I do.
I'm truly thankful for all the people that have helped me along this journey! I make sure I do the same for other people.
"You can have everything in life, if you help enough people get what they want." -Zig Zigler
Latest posts by Thomas Wallace (see all)
- Recurring Income and Your Affiliate Marketing Business - December 17, 2017
- Milk Products That Fight Fat - December 16, 2017
- Make More Money Using Instagram - December 15, 2017
Power Affirmations for Connecting with the Affluent
Here are 30 affirmations I believe in after studying the book “Networking with the Affluent” by Dr. Thomas Stanley. Despite the fact that the book is targeted to sales people, I believe that it is to everyone’s benefit to network– specifically to network with successful people. If effective individuals are favorably impressed with you and decide to work with you, then you can achieve almost anything– certainly with respect to satisfying your very own requirements and helping other individuals.
As with many jobs in life, success in networking starts with the proper state of mind. The right mindset. When individuals fail at networking, it is typically the outcome of 2 things:
They approach the contact with an unconsciously selfish mindset. They desire time with the possibility to reveal their product and services so that they can make a sale. While they might declare (and encourage themselves) that they are actually working in the best interest of the prospect, their interest just reaches how their item can assist met a prospects need. What they are really saying is “I’m happy to help you, however only if completion outcome is that you buy my item.” This is generally an unconscious thought procedure.
This is one factor that affirmations can be extremely reliable in eliminating this issue. Affirmations can condition your mind so that you are constantly conscious exactly what the other person requirements. If you are actually effective in helping others meet their requirements (even when they have nothing to do with your services or product), then the chances are much greater that they will ultimately not just buy your service or product, but refer others who likewise need your services.
Here’s a tip: the greatest requirement and issue of a lot of business owners, is increasing their profits. Discover methods to improve their income, and possibly they will help you boost yours.
Not networking tactically. Unsuccessful networkers, are a “master of the ones.” They have one or two contacts in a great deal of affinity groups. There’s no concentration of power. The majority of the time, they do not even understand what affinity groups their contacts belong to. Successful networkers network in clusters. They target the leaders of networks. They utilize tools of mass interaction to reach large blocks of prospective contacts– especially, releasing short articles and offering speeches/seminars. Obviously these articles and speeches cover subjects that are considered crucial to my target market. These tools permit me to help multiple members of their network in a brief period of time and establish themselves as specialists in their specific field.
Here are a number of affirmations I believe will make me a better person and leader to my team as a result of reading Thomas Stanley’s book:
1) My network of people I want to work with is increasing everyday.
2) I help individuals in my network achieve their goals.
3) I now serve my network with intelligence, regard and professionalism.
4) I link to new contacts and build relationships.
5) I frequently take part in fund raising activities for worthwhile, charitable causes.
6) I am a network facilitator. I bring individuals in my network for their shared advantage.
7) I develop powerful, favorable connections with great people.
8) I target clusters of networks, not just individuals.
9) I develop competence and reliability by studying and comprehending issues essential to my target network.
10) As I connect with my network, I ask questions and listen carefully for indications of their needs.
11) I find innovative methods to help members of my network multiply their profits.
12) I frequently acknowledge the accomplishments of people in my network.
13) I read the trade publications of individuals in my network regularly.
14) I multiply my network by frequently releasing articles in their trade publications-articles that are of interest to them.
15) By evaluating trade publications and attending trade association meetings, I stay existing with the concerns and challenges important to the members of my network.
16) I help members of my network fulfill their needs regardless of any immediate personal benefit to me.
17) I want to be well known by the viewpoint leaders in my network.
18) I connect with as many community leaders as I can.
19) I routinely network with opinion leaders in targeted affinity groups.
20) I increase my network in clusters.
21) I routinely participate in and contribute to tactical organizations and associations.
22) Opinion leaders contact me routinely for my assistance and recommendations.
23) Opinion leaders seek me out to add me to their network of contacts.
24) I routinely network with advisors of the affluent and influential leaders.
25) I am a master of clusters rather than a master of the ones.
26) I am an acknowledged market leader and specialist in my occupation.
27) I show my competence by regularly publishing posts of interest to my strategic network.
28) I have a clear understanding of the anatomy of wealth and power in my neighborhood.
29) I compose posts that target my network and have them published regularly.
30) I have made a life time dedication to helping members of my network fix their particular issues. I am patient in establishing my network.
***Think to yourself: What is the best version of you?
Let’s quickly review……
Even though the book, “Networking with the Affluent” by Dr. Thomas Stanley.is targeted to sales people, successful networkers network in clusters. They target the leaders of networks. These tools enable them to help multiple members of their network in a short period of time and develop themselves as professionals in their particular field.
To Your Success